Folded Fin Heat Sinks
Heat sinks with folded fins offer many advantages: they maximize surface area while minimizing the volume of space occupied, offering optimal thermal performance.
Folded fins are available in a wide variety of materials and various fin densities. Folded fins can be attached to their base material with either thermally-conductive epoxy or by using dip-brazing technology to reduce the thermal resistance and to improve mechanical integrity.
When submitting a quote request, please specify the parameters below if possible. SNS Cooling's current capabilities are indicated in the brackets where applicable.
- Fin type (plain flat crest, plain semi-flat crest, plain round crest)
- Fin material (aluminum or copper)
- Fin material thickness (0.002″ to 0.080″)
- Fin width
- Fin height (0.100″ to 4.00″)
- Fin pitch or fins per inch (2 FPI to 24 FPI)
- Flow length
SNS Cooling also offers fins in wavy and augmented styles. Please note that at this time, SNS Cooling does not offer any standard folded fin products: all products are built to customer specifications and requirements.